Looking for one-of-a-kind giveaways for your event? They’ll love these Toronto keepsakes from unique local shops and artisans.
- Find some of the best chocolate in the world right here in Toronto at SOMA. Don’t take our word for it – this chocolatier won gold at the International Chocolate Awards in 2015. Choose from already packaged gifts or custom build a collection or basket.
- This Toronto gear is fashionable and philanthropic. Every garment purchased from the Peace Collective, a Toronto street fashion start-up, contributes towards providing two healthy meals and a snack to a child in the Canadian educational system.
- For glowing and sweet-smelling skin, look to LoveFresh, a Toronto-based luxury line of natural beauty products made with the best ingredients from local and global sources. Choose from a selection of travel and gift sets with shampoos, soaps and lotions.
- Keep your toes warm in these socks from North Standard Trading Post, a small storefront in Toronto’s Parkdale, which curates well-made goods that stand up to northern elements. These camp socks come in three colours in your choice of wool or cotton.
- Fashion meets function with Toronto’s Lug collection of bags and travel accessories. Choose from a variety of overnight bags, wallets and other accessories. They can even be embroidered or silkscreened with brand or event logos to double as goodie bags.